Sunday, July 12, 2015

Is It So Bad, To Want?

i want to kiss a constellation
in a borrowed moment
on your brow
don't worry
don't fret
i just want to say hello
in the tenderest way i know how
but i never do want to say goodbye
this is me
this is me
and all of me, it's true
what i want seems to not matter
to me
or perhaps my tongue trips over the words
you know the truth is hard to tell
truth of what i want
and that's my fear
no
i just want to kiss a constellation
in a borrowed moment
on your lips
tell you my passion in touches
beg for you to stay
trust me, darling, i'm afraid
because i want you to be
in this ocean of opportunity
near me
and that
is what is
is it so bad, to want?
to wake with desire
for simple tender touches
and the smiles you give
please don't run
i'd miss you





(c) 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment