Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black

now about death
such a hodge podge of little words
no meaning but meaning much
blackness or light
brimstone or honey
differences and sameness
simple

lets define it now
we live by living and die when thats over
we live by dying in a way
so lets run and dance and sing for the devil
we're going to die anyway

give me honey give me fire
give me light or deepest desire
i have no want for brightness or sweet
save the sweet sweet pain of lust
so lets dance for the devil
a vicious burlesque

have fun with a life of verve and sin
what more could we ask
but to live?

(c) 2012

    2 comments:

    1. I love this. I stole a line from it and put it in my own poem.

      I hope you don't mind.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. >.> it all depends on what line. sigh.
        but as always, thank you.

        Delete