Sunday, April 24, 2011

Specter

walk with me-through the world of light
take me with you-run from
the night-you are inveloped.

you are a dream. 
you are forgotten. 
  
like a dance
or a sleepwalking specter 
just walk with me 
and run with me
from this sleeping serpent
don't get caught in his coils
save me.
dream with me.
run from me.
fly with me.

lets run from this dream
into the clouds
and up the ladder of stars
we can find a dream anew
and run among the souls flying
in that airless, darkest void.

carry me away-
take like a thief in the night
and I'll return the favor

lets dance in this void
lets dance with these souls-
I'll kiss you in the 
midnight
moonlight
starshine
earthbright
emptiness.

I'll chase you through a nebula-
you have stardust in your hair

we'll orbit eachother
and dance without touching.

you're my string theory-
my parallel universe.
you're the dark side of my moon.

but what am I to you?


(c) 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment