Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hail And Farewell

I am falling...from the balcony...I am dreaming...of all that once-has-been...of the meadow where you looked into the sky...like you knew the answer...of the stream we walked...of the mossy stones and darting fish and water tumbling over the blue-water-sky...I am singing that song you loved...before you slipped from reality...I am loving the hate I feel...the bitter contentment...but I don't walk alone anymore...there was a helping remembrance...it made me dream of a dream I had the night after...I was running after you...but you were faster...but I fell...so you helped me stand...and we were running together...I don't cry anymore...I'll see you one day...walking along...the shade of the past remembering...sitting on your shoulders...pushing you down...I'll wave and smile...and maybe I'll stop...but it will never be what it once was...ave atque vale



(c) 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment